HOB GRINDING MACHINESRFM Series
RFM 500 SL / RFM1000SP
|Length between centers||600 mm / 1.200 mm|
|Height of centers||150 mm / 270 mm|
|Helix axis||+90º - 225º|
|Hob modules||0,4-12 / 8-30|
|Part max. weight||100 kg / 500 kg|
|Installed Power||35 kW / 65 kW|
|Machine dimensions||L: 2400 W: 1950 H: 2000 / L: 5500 W: 2500 H: 2350|
|Machine Total weight||5000 kg / 12.000 kg|
- High dynamics relieving by means of linear motor technology.
- Built-in spindle motors.
- Wide range of wheelhead configurations for specific component requirements: cylindrical wheel, cup-form wheel or finger wheel.
- Helix angle by means of power motor (+90º / -225º)
- Software :
- Wheel profile definition through standard parametric program or external *.dxf file.
- Grinding tool is calculated and optimizedin relation to the hob defining parameters – diameter, num. of flutes, lead angle, relief depth, ….
- Grinding accuracy AAA according to DIN 3968.
HOB RE-SHARPENINGAF Series
AF 75 (*AF 400SP)
|Distance between centers||700 mm|
|Height of centers (Max. Part. Diameter)||180 mm (350 mm)|
|Longitudinal travel||800 mm|
|Cross travel||270 mm|
|Part max. weight||100 kg|
|Installed Power||22 kW|
|Machine dimensions||L: 2400 W: 2000 H: 2100|
|Machine Total weight||5000 kg|
Focused on gear manufacturing industries that need to sharpen efficiently their blunt hobs, AF-75 offers a compact design, easy operating solution. Straight and helical hobs can be re-sharpened using either ceramic and CBN grinding wheels
- Straight and helical hobs and milling cutters. Module range 0,5 to 15
- Accuracy AAA according to DIN 3968 -from the first.
TAP GRINDING MACHINERER Series
RER 500 SL
|Length between centers||650 mm|
|Height of centers||200 mm|
|Part max. diameter||300 mm|
|Part max. weight||100 Kg|
|Machine dimensions||L: 3400 W: 1950 H: 2000|
|Machine Total weight||8.500 Kg|
The main characteristics are the following:
- 4 axis full CNC controlled grinding machine, with Siemens 840 D SL.
- Efficient grinding performance by means of integrated linear motor technology.
- Multiple grinding tasks can be performed, many of them in a single setting, depending of the tap requirement. Available cycles: threading, entry taper grinding, teeth alternate top chamfering, 0 pitch form grinding…
- Quick adaptability to new part setting by means of easy tool change methods and specific software functions: tool magazine for a quick setting of each new grinding task.
- Flexible wheel form definition through standard parametric program or external *.dxf file.
- Power helix ±30º.
Straight and helical hobs and milling cutters. Module range 0,5 to 25.
Quality accuracy class AA to AAA, according to DIN 3968.